Sunday March 8, 2020 in Siena (SI, Tuscany-Italy)
It is at the Fortezza Santa Barbara (Fortezza Medicea), Siena (SI), at 8.00 a.m
It is in Piazza del Campo, Siena (SI)
- Open to all the F.C.I. members and members of sport promotion bodies with sport medical certificate for the agonistic cycling and to foreign amateur racing cyclists with their regular 2020 UCI membership card, released by their National Cycling Federation or presenting ethic certification in English (downloadable here https://bit.ly/2SWocGN) and the Sport medical certificated done according the online model (downloadable here https://bit.ly/2N1uJfB).
- Open to members of the Sports Organizations Bodies that have signed the agreement with the FCI for the year 2020 (AICS, ACSI, CSAIN, CSEN, CSI, US ACLI, ASI)
- Open to members of the Sports Organizations Bodies that must present the Bike Card together with the card of its own Body (for the list of the SOB, please have a look here https://bit.ly/2QlzEdg)
Example of Bike Card 2019
We cannot provide you the Daily Card and you are not eligible for the Gran Fondo.
The Daily Card is a document for the athletes that are not member of any team. The Daily FCI Card allows you to be covered by the insurance that all team members have. The price (set by Federazione Ciclistica Italiana, FCI) is €10.
The registration must be done only and exclusively online with credit card on the website www.endu.net. It will be possible to pay the Daily Card online in order to avoid the queue at the race number collection.
No, registrations are closed on the morning of the race.
The online registrations close on 01/03/2020 or when they are sold out.
You can contact email@example.com
If you are not sure of your registration’s outcome,
- check if you have received an email from Sdam.
If you have received the email, you are successfully enrolled for the race.If you have not received the email, maybe, you are successfully enrolled but:
- You gave us the wrong email address or not in use
- The email is in the Junk mail
- Our email has not been accepted by the server of your email address
- If you haven’t received the payment confirmation you are not registered
- If you have received the payment confirmation but not the email: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bib number
- Timekeeping service
- Sportful Bodyfit Pro Classics Jersey
- Technical Vest SITIP
- Technical Gadget inside the race kit
- Official Race kit
- Timekeeping service
- Breakdown assistance (spares are not included)
- Medical care during the race
- Refreshments and Feeding points along the route
- Broom wagon service
- Pasta party at the finish
The organization will open the starting grids at 06.30 a.m
Race numbers will be assigned in February and they will be communicated via email with all the useful information in the days following. In case you have not received the email with your start number, you can check it on the following link https://event.endu.net/ec_51531
Friday, March 6 from 2.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. and Saturday, March 7 from 9.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. at the Fortezza di Santa Barbara (Fortezza Medicea), Siena. It will not be possible to collect the race numbers on the race day.
To facilitate the start and allow an orderly start of the race there will be starting grids. The organization will disqualify immediately who will enter a different grid and who will be in a different starting grid without the authorization from the organization. The start number determines the starting grid. These are the starting grids for 2020:
- 1st grid 1-300
- 2nd grid 301-600
- 3rd grid 601-1000
- 4th grid 1001-1400
- 5th grid 1401-2000
- 6th grid 2001-3000
- 7th grid 3001-4500
- 8th grid 4500-6500 (Walls of the Fortezza Medicea)
If the entrant does not participate in the Event, the paid fee will not be reimbursed. If the entrant cannot participate and communicates it by email to email@example.com within midnight of 14 FEBRUARY 2020, the entry will remain valid for the year 2021.
The entry is nominal and is not transferable to a third party and will be valid only for the year following the renunciation. To confirm the 2021 registration, in September 2020 instructions will be sent on how to pay the adjustment fee and confirm the 2021 registration.
Any substitution between athletes is admitted only until 14 FEBRUARY 2020. In this case an extra fee of € 20,00 is required to pay the administration expenses.
Substitutions between athletes are admitted only by the 1st March 2019. For this operation it will be requested an extra fee of €10,00.
Look at the flow chart below to see the documents you need to bring to collect your number!
Yes you can. It will be necessary to provide at the race number collection a signed mandate, a copy of your membership card and a copy of your ID.
- Route 1: Gran Fondo Strade Bianche – 139,2km
- Route 2: Medio Fondo strade Bianche – 86,6km
Gran Fondo Strade Bianche uses the official Timer MySDAM with technology based on a “chip”. Each participant will wear a personal chip or a daily chip (it can be rented) in order to appear in the standings. The incorrect use of the chip or missed use will not make you appear in the standings and your time will not be measured.
Yes. The time limit is 7 hours. The race closes at 3.00 p.m on March 8, 2020.
The final standing will be available in the newspaper and on the website www.gfstradebianche.it. The Team standings will be available considering the number of the athletes regularly departed.
The athletes overtaken by the “end of the race” (FINE GARA CICLISTICA) car will continue the race as normal cyclists and they must observe the traffic laws keeping the race number on their back.
Yes, it will be at the tail of the group. Please keep in mind that the bicycles of the forfeiting participants will be brought inside the Fortezza Medicea. It will be possible to collect your bicycle by showing your race number and your ID. It is not guaranteed that the broom wagon will come back at the technical area at the same time of the bicycles collected.
The organization doesn’t guarantee any services to the participants which will not figure in the standing.
Yes, there are checkpoints at the Start, along the route and at the Finish.
Yes, there are three refreshment points.
3 feeding points:
- at km 33 (just after the end of second gravel sector in Grotti)
- at km 73 (San Martino in Grania, just for who does the Gran Fondo)
- at km 118 for Gran Fondo or km 65,4 for Medio Fondo (at Vico d’Arbia)
Yes, inside the Race pack together with your race number, you will find a voucher for the Pasta Party at technical area in the Fortezza Medicea. Relatives and friends can benefit from the same service by buying the voucher at the technical area.
Yes, there will be showers for all participants at Stadio Artemio Franchi (next to Fortezza Medicea).
Yes, there is. You will find cars and scooters following the group and the checkpoints located along the route. Any private assistance is strongly forbidden. However, it is allowed to make provisions at the feeding points.
Yes, there is. You will find ambulances, medical car and scooters and qualified paramedics.
Yes, there is along the route and at the finish line.
- The participants can choose freely the most suitable route during the race following the checkpoints
- Gran Fondo Strade Bianche is an agonistic/competitive/ sporting event, so the traffic laws are in force.
- The athletes overtaken by the “end race” car have to continue the race as common cyclists keeping the race number on their back.
- It is mandatory for everyone to show clearly the race number on the handlebars
- It is compulsory to wear and well fasten the helmet
- It is absolutely forbidden to throw waste along the route, in order to protect the environment. It is mandatory to throw the waste in the specific baskets at the feeding point or at the finish line. The organization will disqualify those who won’t follow the rules.
You can visit the official website www.gfstradebianche.it
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org